The RCA tablet is one of the best and broadly popular tablets among the consumers of electronic products and gadgets, and it is available at a reasonable price. The great thing about this tablet is that its excellent quad-core processor and large storage provide superior performance when you play games or watch movies. However, many users ask how to factory reset RCA Tablet with keyboard because of many reasons and problems.
You can simply reset the RCA tablet with the keyboard after performing the rebooting process by pressing some specific keys mentioned below. Keeping in mind your needs, we come up with a step-by-step guide that will allow you to reset the RCA tablet with keyboard easily. Also, here you get to see some steps that you can follow to reset the RCA tablet without keyboard.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at all of these steps mentioned below.
Table of Contents
How to Factory Reset RCA Tablet with Keyboard?
As an RCA tablet owner, it is significant for you to know the different functions of an RCA tablet. When you are well aware of all the functions of the RCA tablet so you can quickly solve the problem if your device suddenly stopped. Using a keyboard to reset RCA tablet is the best, easy, and most effective method. The process is pretty simple that mentioned below:
First of all, you need to turn on the RCA tablet by pressing the Power button + Function Key + F9 simultaneously and repeatedly. When you are pressing it for some time, the dialog box will pop up in front of you with the notification of ‘Please Wait.’
Now, it’s time to go to the troubleshooting option, and here you need to find the option of “Reset your PC.” The great thing about this process is that you can either factory reset the RCA windows tablet or remove some certain files as it all depends on your preferences.
When you follow all the steps mentioned above and select the option “Reset your PC,” so now the RCA tablet resetting process will start. According to your data, this whole process takes 15 to 60 minutes to fully factory reset the RCA tablet.
Here, you always need to keep in mind that your device may reboot many times during this process, so you don’t need to worry more and never press any other keys.
Once all the process is done, all of your concern about how to do a hard reset on RCA tablet will be gone.
How to Factory Reset RCA Tablet Without Password?
Sometimes it often happens that you will forget your RCA tablet password, so here you get the step-by-step guide about “how to factory reset a RCA tablet when you forgot password.” Before resetting the RCA tablet without a password, you need to make sure that the tablet is fully powered off.
- In the first step, you need to press the volume up and power button at the same time and continue to hold both buttons for some time.
- Once you press both buttons at the same time continuously so now, you get to see the pop-up box with the name of “android recovery.”
- Here you get to see various options inside the android recovery mode so you can scroll down or up by using the volume up and down buttons and confirm the option using the power button.
- You get to see the factory reset option inside the android recovery mode in the RCA tablet.
- Now you need to scroll down with the volume down button and choose the factory rest on RCA tablet and confirm it using the power button.
- The process will start, and it will first be validating your data and then resetting the RCA tablet.
- Once the process is done so other options come in front of you. Now it’s time to choose the option of “rebooting system now” and confirm it after pressing the power button.
- Your RCA tablet is now rebooting after completing the resetting process, and it will take some time.
- Finally, your RCA tablet is reset, and now it booted up again, and you can use it again without any hesitation.
It is one of the most influential and best methods to forget your RCA tablet password and want to factory reset the RCA tablet. Also, this process is beneficial, and we recommend it if you are looking for the best way to “how to factory reset RCA tablet without keyboard.”
Thing that Needs to Consider Before Factory Reset a RCA Tablet
If you are thinking about resetting your RCA tablet, you need to backup your data because factory reset will erase all of your data like photos, videos, contacts, etc. In addition, most of the people stored their data inside the tablets due to the large storage.
Therefore, you always need to store your data on another device or backup it. According to our recommendation, you can use Android Backup & Restore method as it is one of the easiest ways to back up an RCA tablet. You can follow the one-click process to back up all of your photos, videos, and contact, and you don’t need to worry more after reset an RCA tablet.
After knowing all the steps mentioned above, we hope you get a detailed answer about how to factory reset RCA Tablet with keyboard. Also, if you forgot the password of your RCA tablet so above, you get the best method that you can also apply if you are thinking about how to rest the RCA tablet without a keyboard. On the other hand, if your data is crucial for you, we recommend you always back it up before resetting the RCA tablet.
By following all the steps mentioned above, we hope that this guide will be helpful and informative for you.