The borderlands 2 is one of the most famous first-person shooter games that is widely played on PS4. Most gamers say that keyboard and mice are very beneficial and precise to use while playing. But the question arises that can you use keyboard and mouse on PS4 borderlands 2?
The answer is yes! You can easily connect the keyboard and mouse with the PS4 using the USB port. Considering all of your needs, we developed a detailed guide to solve your problem.
Sometimes it may be challenging for you to connect the keyboard and mouse on PS4. Your console may not recognize the devices. Therefore, let’s take a closer look at all of the steps that you can use to connect the keyboard and mouse with PS4.
Why Keyboard And Mouse Is Used To Play Borderlands 2 On PS4?
The keyboard and mouse provide you more accuracy and control while playing shooting games.
Also, on keyboards, you can see the customizable hotkeys and macros that will enhance your productivity and allow you to win all the gaming competitions.
Another great thing about the keyboard and mouse is that they provide more comfort as compared to the controller. Most professional games especially use keyboard and mouse in competitions, and after tilting the keyboard, they get more precision and space on the desk.
How To Set Up a Borderlands PS4 Mouse and Keyboard?
There are many keyboard and mouse available in the market that come with the wired and wireless connectivity. Here you get to see the step-by-step guide about you can you use keyboard and mouse on PS4 Borderlands 2 that comes with wired, wireless, and Bluetooth technology.
How to Set Up Wired Keyboard and Mouse on PS4?
To connect the wired keyboard to PS4, you need to follow the steps mentioned below. The benefit of using the wired keyboard is that you don’t feel any distraction or lagging while gaming.
- In the first step, all you have to do is connect your keyboard and mouse using the USB port in the PS4.
- Your console should recognize both the keyboard and mouse after a few seconds.
- Now you can use the wired keyboard and mouse with PS4, and you can also customize the setting as per your needs.
- You have to go to the settings > devices, and now you can customize both the external and internal keyboard and mouse.
That’s set now you can use the wired keyboard and mouse to play borderlands 2 without any lagging.
How To Set Up Wireless Keyboard And Mouse On PS4?
Now it’s time to connect the wireless keyboard and mouse on PS4 to play borderlands 2 with comfort and without the tension of wires. By following all the steps mentioned below, you can easily connect the wireless keyboard and mouse without hesitation.
- You have a wireless adapter with your wireless keyboard and mouse, and you need to insert it inside the USB port of the PS4.
- Once you insert the wireless adapter in the USB port, now it’s time to turn on the keyboard and mouse.
- After turning on, the pairing process will start, and PS4 takes 30 seconds to recognize both the keyboard and mouse devices.
- To ensure that the wireless keyboard and mouse are recognized or not, you need to go to the settings > devices and check out that both devices are recognized or not.
Conversely, if you are using a keyboard and mouse that comes with Bluetooth technology, you need to go to the setting. Then, inside the devices section, you need to choose the Bluetooth devices to pair them, and the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse will work immediately.