There are many mobile phone companies, but Samsung is one of the best companies ever in performance, etc. The Samsung Galaxy phones are most popular all over the world its android phones are sold massively. Therefore, the Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the most popular android phones, but some users face an issue and want to know how to make keyboard bigger on Samsung Galaxy S5.
When you are using this phone and use the keyboard to type something, you see that the Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard is small. On the other hand, this android device proves to perfect in all terms, and also it is a little bit different, better, and unique from others. Another thing you need to keep in mind that the small keyboard problem is not only with Samsung S5 but also with Galaxy S4, S6, and S7.
Consequently, keeping in mind all you need, we come up with the expert step-by-step guide with thorough research that will eliminate your hassles. Now let’s try to find out the solution to this problem and make the keyboard bigger on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Table of Contents
How to Make Keyboard Bigger on Samsung Galaxy S5?
Now you don’t need to worry more about this problem because the good news that you can quickly fix this problem without any hesitation. This problem is very small, and you can easily get rid of this problem due to the flexibility and advance technology of the Android OS. Here you get the best way with step by step guide, and by following this process, you can type fast with full comfort.
This method is very simple and easy, and you can make the Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard size bigger in just a few minutes. You can fix this problem by simply do some settings and the complete guide mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to open your Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile home screen.
- Now click on the “Home” option and go to the setting app.
- Inside the setting tab, you get the option “Language and Input.”
- Inside the Samsung Galaxy S5, the phone clicks on the “Samsung Keyboard” option inside the language and input section.
- After Clicking on It, scroll down and click on “Adjust the Keyboard Size.”
- Here you can easily adjust the Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard size simply by dragging it up or down without any hesitation.
- You can make the keyboard bigger and smaller as per your needs on Samsung Galaxy S5.
- After adjusting the Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard size, you need to click on “Done.”
- Now go to the main screen of your mobile phone by pressing the backspace.
- Finally, now you can use the keyboard of the Samsung Galaxy S5 in a bigger size.
This method is very simple and easy, and you can quickly get rid of the big size keyboard problem by using the setting of the Samsung Galaxy S5 phone.
How to Get the Samsung Keyboard Back to Normal?
Sometimes, when you are trying to adjust your Samsung android device’s keyboard size, you get to see the keypad in the wrong orientation. Therefore, many users ask how do I get the Samsung keyboard back to normal? To get rid of this keyboard problem, you need to reset the keyboard. So, you don’t need to worry more because by following the method mentioned below, you get your Samsung keyboard back to the normal state.
- First of all, you need to open an app where you can use the keyboard like messenger or WhatsApp.
- On the top of the keyboard, you get to see the setting section, and you need to press it.
- Now you are entering into the section of “Samsung Keyboard.”
- Here you get the option “Keyboard size and layout,” and you need to tap on it.
- You get to see the two options to adjust it as per your needs or reset the keyboard.
- Now click on “Reset.”
- After tap on the reset option, click on the done option.
- Finally, your Samsung keyboard is back to the normal state.
After following all the steps mentioned above, you can get the rid problem of How do I get my Android keyboard back to default? As you know, Samsung is the most popular android company, so that they will recommend you always keep your applications and software updated with the latest version.
Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard Shrunk What Should You Do?
It often happens that you are opening your keyboard when you are typing something, so you get the shrunk Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard. Therefore, to fix this problem, all you have to do is simply open the mobile keyboard. You get to see the “microphone” icon on the top of the keypad and you need to hold it and the pop-up box showing in front of you, and you get to see the keyboard icon.
Finally, once you press this keyboard icon, you get the keyboard back to normal, and you can quickly get rid of the Samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard shrunk problem.
Hope you are well aware that how to make the keyboard bigger on Samsung Galaxy S5 by following all the steps mentioned above. It is a very simple method, and you don’t need to install additional software or a driver to solve this problem. It often happens not only with Samsung S5 but also with Galaxy S4, S6, and S7, so all the steps mentioned above work well with all these devices.
When you change the keyboard Samsung Galaxy S5 size, so sometimes you get the wrong keyboard orientation, so you don’t need to worry more. Above, you can also get a detailed solution to this problem, and you can quickly get the keyboard orientation back to the normal state.
In the end, we hope that this guide proves to be helpful and informative for you can get a detailed answer about your query.